Thursday, October 30, 2014

Take Me Home


So life has really had a major hold 
on me for a bit. I feel like I have
been all over the place rather than 
with both feet on the ground.
I have fallen so far behind so 
I have some major catching up to do!

So lets go!

Take Me Home


Enjoy!





What I'm wearing:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Neria -  blondes @ Mystic Realms Faire

Antlers: {Faded} horns (I) .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. [Faded~ black in blood} @ The Body Modification Expo

Mask: PMS - Masks @ The Halloween Blackout Event

Top: !NFINITY~MY~BLOODY~BANDANA ~I LOVE ZOMBIES @ The Halloween Blackout Event

Skirt: [ bubble ] Juicy Skirt w/ Color Hud @ The Halloween Blackout Event

Gloves: {Scene} Ressurection Sleeves - for SlInk Hands w/Power HUD @ Scene!

Shoes: :Diamante: Deadly Kiss - SLink High Feet @ ::A&A::

Rings: .:E.A.Studio:.Box Ring Tribal Wings exlusive Body Modification @ The Body Modification Expo 

Dreamlights Fireflies: .t13. Dreamlights Fireflies @ The Halloween Blackout Event



No comments:

Post a Comment